Offering $1,000 Sign On Bonus if hired full time in May or June, 2019!
MAKE YOUR MARK, POWERED BY PASSION! Diversicare is a premier provider of post-acute healthcare services with a strong legacy of quality care. We strive to foster a culture of transparency, support, and innovation. Our Mission is to improve every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations. We are proud to provide work/life integration for our team members and offer a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversicare operates 76 centers in ten states primarily in the Midwest, Southeast and Southwest. As direct caregivers to the patients and residents that we are entrusted to care for, our nurses are truly the heartbeat of Diversicare. We are committed to our team members' personal and professional development and believe in elevating and empowering our nurses to provide the highest quality of care. We are seeking passionate, service focused Licensed Practical Nurses or Licensed Vocational Nurses with a heart for the post-acute industry. A qualified candidate is responsible for all key accountabilities in a manner that is reflective of Diversicare's Mission and Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork, and Stewardship.
Key accountabilities for Licensed Practical Nurses or Licensed Vocational Nurses are:
* Works as a team member to provide excellent nursing care for the patients and residents we serve
* Provides medications and treatments consistent with standards of care and delivered with integrity and compassion
* Communicates effectively through written documentation and verbal communication
* Builds serving relationships with patients/residents, family members, physicians and other health care professionals
* Champion quality of care, advocate for the customer experience
* Current license by the State Board of Nursing, as a LPN or LVN
* Ability to lead and motivate
* Able to work cohesively with patients/residents, physicians and other team members