Right at Home Caregiver Supervisor
performs various activities which includes supervising, training and coordinating staff to ensure the care plan is followed, hiring and other HR activities, scheduling client care, maintenance of client and employee records, and other office coordination duties in coordination with the RN Case Managers. Other duties include meeting with clients, developing case plans, completing service agreements, providing in-service trainings and being a community representative at marketing events. The position requires that 75% of work is out of the office. Duties also include working on-call one night each week, and one weekend each month. Compensation includes base salary plus commission and Health Insurance.Essential Functions
1. Performs or supervises care management activities for individual patient, including assessment, teaching, and development and updating of the care plans.
2. Evaluate and supervise homecare staff for compliance with the Care Plan and review homecare staff documentation.
3. Assists with caregiver hiring, orientations, in-services, disciplinary actions, etc.
4. Schedule client cases with appropriate caregivers, and making all follow through calls necessary to produce an effective, smooth flowing schedule.
5. Manages company client survey programs by promoting participation, reviewing results, and making recommendations to the management team on improving the quality of care.
6. Help in training new employees.
7. Perform home assessments and develop a plan of care for new clients.
8. Helps maintain client records for the Agency to ensure compliance with record requirements.
9. Follow-up with families to ensure quality care is being provided.
10. Attends community and marketing events to promote the company.
11. Helps maintain various office records; i.e., insurance and financial client information, etc.
12. Prepare intake packets, including all forms and appropriate attachments as required by payers.
13. Meet with families to discuss services and complete client services agreement.
14. Documentation of care issues and events as directed by office policy.
15. Able to work with the on-line scheduling program.
16. Answer telephone, take inquiries or messages using good telephone technique.
17. Performs on-call duties 1 weekend per month and 1 weekday per week.