- Terumo Medical Corporation
Shipping and Receiving Clerk - Second Shift
Coordinates and executes the movement of materials into the facility, within the facility as needed by production, shipping raw materials and finish goods and out of the facility for external distribution. Handles materials including but not limited to raw materials, WIP, supplies, and finished goods inventory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Receive incoming materials and verifies quantities, classify, identify raw materials, packaging components, finish product and miscellaneous materials, received against vendor documentation.
2. Insure material is transfer and transacted accurate to but not limited to production, kanban and or point of use according to plan, safety stock, Kanban pulled signals or reorder point. Coordinate and execute the material transfer according processes and areas requirement with precision in the transactions.
3. Perform cycle count according to schedule and classification as per procedures. Communicates results progress, accomplishments and or gaps on a frequent basis both internally and externally.
4. Release production work orders according to the production plan, quantity and date requested, Kanban Guidelines.
5. Insure transactions are done correctly, immediate, and accurate. Responsible for the accuracy in their respective inventory location.
6. Perform the Cycle Count process according to schedule and procedures.
7. Prepare, coordinate, expedite, and execute international and domestic shipments, ensuring that all international shipments (inbound and outbound) comply with Customs and Federal Trade Zone (FTZ) requirements and notify the Freight Forwarders or carriers about the pickups time, bookings, equipment and shipping dates required.
8. Coordinates the pickups, bookings, space if it necessary based on shipment priority. Generate and maintain shipments and all warehouse transactions in SAP environment and; perform as the back-up for the receipts of all incoming materials based on GMP standards and prints labels for material identification and any other area related information Perform the sampling of raw materials and packaging components received, as well as, periodic sampling of existing materials for re-examination and store materials according to the manufacturer specification. Dispatch and receive materials from manufacturing areas using the proper documentation and process Transfer Orders (TO's) in the inventory system.
9. Perform internal Safety and Quality audits to ensure processes improvements and documents verifications (receiving, sampling, dispatch and shipping) and correctives actions generated in Safety and Quality audits are completed and in compliance with GMP requirements. Handle and properly dispose dangerous goods, potentially dangerous goods, regulated hazardous waste and non-hazardous waste according to procedures and regulations. Assure housekeeping across the warehouse comply with procedures and keep working areas clean and organized. Maintain inform forklifts and trucks equipment in optimal and safe conditions.
10. Ensure compliance with all TPR procedures and all applicable regulatory agency requirements.
11. Other duties as assigned including but not limited to support material transfer from different locations as per company needs.
**Auto req ID:**
1. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
o Experience in ERP SAP system in the areas of shipping and receiving preferred (SAP).
o Capabilities to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
o Capability to lift 50 pounds, basic math skills, basic computer literacy (data entry and inventory software), communication skills and hand-eye coordination is required.
o Prior knowledge of CGMP and ISO regulations is preferred.
o Must have good verbal and written communications in Spanish and English.
o Unexpired Puerto Rico driver's license is required since the position requires driving a motor vehicle as usual and integral part of the job.
2. Background Experiences:
o High School Diploma.
o Two years or more warehouse experience on receiving and shipping processes for a medical device, pharmaceutical or electronic industry preferred.
Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
It is the Company's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all its employees and applicants for employment regardless of their race, creed, color, national origin, age, ancestry, nationality, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, disability status, liability for military service, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), or any other category protected by law. As a Company, we value diversity of background and opinion, and prohibit discrimination or harassment on the basis of any legally protected class in the areas of hiring, recruitment, promotion, transfer, demotion, training, compensation, pay, fringe benefits, layoff, termination or any other terms and conditions of employment. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation with regard to the application and selection processes (for example, the online application process or interviews) or have any questions about our website accessibility, please call 732-###-#### or e-mail us at ...@Terumomedical.com.
Associated topics: dock, dockworker, entry level, forklift, forklift operator, intern, loader, logistics technician, servicer, warehouse intern
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...